WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
• Develop and implement territory sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals.
• Recruit new Selling Dealers and Select Accounts.
• Follow up with Select Accounts on product positioning, performance and other service issues.
• Promote the brand image and marketing programs through the Dealer sales force.
• Assist Dealers in account follow-up to verify that Dealer and company account balances agree.
• Train, motivate and develop Dealers to sell on their own through training sessions and on-the-job training.
• Assist Dealers in preparing and implementing their sales plans.
• Support Dealer Supervisors and Area Sales Managers operating in the territory, if applicable.
• Plan, plant, and harvest test plots for yield comparisons.
• Install signs at plots and fields to promote brand awareness.
• Provide a communication link for the brand, between Selling Dealers, Select Accounts and the Regional Business Director.
• Advise the Regional Business Director of all major market developments in the district that affect sales and/or personnel.
• Implement brand policies regarding collections, delivery, inventory, returns and other necessary functions as directed by the Regional Business Director and/or Brand Sales Management.
• Submit all reports required by the Regional Business Director and/or LG Seeds’ Division Office in a timely manner.
• Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
• Annually, evaluate all Selling Dealers and Select Accounts with the Regional Business Director to assist in expanding and upgrading account base.
• Collect accounts receivables and follow up on accounts that are slow in paying.
• Attend and participate in Regional Sales Meetings and other Company functions.
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Other duties as needed
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired
• Two (2) + years sales experience preferred
• Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry preferred
• Excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills
• Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet AgReliant's MVR requirements
• Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.