WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Create and manage EX plan for assigned region that includes: Modeling the needed pipeline size at each stage; entry list development; hybrid seed production; and testing strategies to deliver the needed data sets that drive accurate decisions.
• Ensure appropriate late-stage effort to support specific product segment objectives that align with commercial needs and strategies
• Maintain and grow relationships with internal stakeholders (KWS & Limagrain, Product Management, Production Research, Research Seed, Operations & Testing) and external stakeholders (trait and genetic providers)
• Be recognized as the expert on the late-stage research pipeline strategies and competitor performance in the assigned maturity zones.
• Innovate new tools and process to drive creative hybrid combinations and efficient decision making.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ph.D. in Agricultural Science, Genetics, or Crop Science
• Eight (8) – ten (10) years’ experience in plant breeding, quantitative genetics, and/or product evaluation
• Understanding/experience in Product Management is desirable;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with other researchers.
• Strong ability to quickly summarize and effectively communicate research results
• Works with urgency and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects;
• Ability to effectively influence others, especially when not in direct reporting structure
• Ability to quickly and creatively identify solutions when challenges arise.
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to travel up to 50% during harvest months and 20% during other periods
• Ability to work 50% of time outdoors during the growing season
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.