WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Work with designated managers to learn the seed business and AgReliant Genetics organization.
• Travel to various Production Plants, Research Stations, and Quality and Assurance Labs for hands on rotational training assignments in various functional areas to learn other aspects of the organization.
• Manage part time and full-time staff as designated by the location manager.
• Submit all reports and projects required in a timely manner.
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Project a positive image of AgReliant Genetics and act in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
• Ensure Safety requirements are followed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Available to relocate as required
• Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR & DOT guidelines
• Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.