AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for representing AgriGold Hybrids in the sale and distribution of its seed products to targeted 2500+ acre corn growers. Responsible for achieving maximum sales and increased market penetration of brand within the overall strategy of the brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Develop and implement sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals on targeted growers.
4. Responsible for the short and long-term strategy and coordination & implementation of the AgriGold Marketing Plan within designated area.
5. Assist and actively implement an annual budget for the targeted grower base.
6. Develop and implement a Business Plan for the targeted growers within the goals of the overall brand strategy for the year.
7. Develop and actively implement a brand awareness plan for the targeted growers within the goals and strategy of the Brand.
8. Advise the Division Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager of all major market developments with the targeted growers that affect sales and/or personnel.
9. Submit all reports required by the Division Sales Manager/RSM and/or AgriGold Brand Office in a timely manner.
10. Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
11. Attend and participate in Company functions.
12. Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
13. Other duties as needed.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by Leadership eiher verbally and/or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired plus a minimum of 5 years of sales experience; excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; demonstrated time management skills and strong work ethic; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.