WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Serve as the connection between the Marketing Development Team and the Implementation Team to ensure projects are being completed and information is being shared throughout the team and organization
• Strategize and evaluate the Business Area Marketing Coordinators needs as they focus on training and communicating with field staff and dealers on Marketing Team programs and projects and train the Business Area Marketing Coordinators on all programs and initiatives, schedules, strategies and tactics that support marketing team efforts
• Work with the Implementation Team and Marketing Development Team to create and finalize action plans to achieve the strategy’s objectives.
• Collaborate with the Communications Coordinator to build out content strategy and training needs for the Teams regarding content and telling the LG Seeds story.
• Take the lead on long-term, multi-year projects as assigned to ensure the overall LG Seeds strategy is communicated effectively and the project meets all goals
• Work with field personnel leaders such as Area Sales Managers, Business Area Leads, and Dealer Development Managers to design and implement tactics to improve dealer network development and/or brand awareness.
• Work with Business Operations and Business Area Marketing Coordinators to create trainings and support materials for Customer Care Specialists.
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics to the field staff and STAR Partners at all times
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the LG Seeds Marketing Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Economics or agricultural related field preferred
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to plan and manage multiple tasks completely and accurately; strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written; detail orientated; advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
• Knowledge of the seed industry, 5 years sales and/or marketing leadership experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative remotely-based team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others, including building trust, communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with fellow employees, solving problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity.
• Working knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other customer databases.
• Ability to work required hours
• Aability to lift 25 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
• Willingness to travel, some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.