WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Create increased brand awareness in assigned area
• Assist in the planning and execution of a LG Seeds Customer Meeting
• Introduce self to each target farm operator and learn about the specific needs and expectations of those operators
• Actively call on at least 20 prospects
• Promote your new business through field signage
• Start building your dealership brand - get a logo, do local advertising, be active on Social Media, etc.
• Become an expert on the Advantage Acre platform so you can utilize it to help your customers throughout the growing season
• Host a customer meeting where you walk your customers through the platform and get them set up on it
• Sign at least three customers up for the Advantage Acre platform
• Spend time with your LG Seeds Technical Team Agronomist to learn about research and hybrid testing
• Attend agronomic training to boost your seed knowledge
• Locate one or more locations for a test plot to improve product expertise and showcase products to your customer base
• Host a plot day or After Harvest Meeting to share product information with your customer base
• Travel to, attend, and fully participate in all scheduled training events.
• Complete all assigned training work and tasks as requested
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Use our system daily to keep accurate records of activities.
• Operate according to the standards set forth by LG Seeds/AgReliant Genetics
• Develop a business plan to grow your dealership.
• Students working towards associates and/or bachelor’s degree who are within 1-2 years of completion.
• Highly self-motivated: Many projects require self-motivation and self-reflection throughout the process. Must be able to manage time efficiently and effectively and stay organized.
• Excellent time manager: The seed industry can be stressful and fast-paced. Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Integrity: Honesty and ethics are vital to this position.
• Dependability: Position requires individual to be reliable, responsible, on-time and dependable.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills: Writing and communication are vital in this role. Job requires working in a team setting, must be able to collaborate and excel in a group setting.
• Strong work ethic: must be willing to work hard and complete all assigned tasks.
• Professional attitude: Customer service is number one. Must be professional and courteous and always put the customer and others first.
• Great leadership qualities: Job requires taking charge and being a leader, especially during assigned sales or marketing project.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to lift at least 60 lbs.
• Valid driver license and meet MVR guidelines
• Dependable personal vehicle
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.