WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Complete a summer long marketing project assigned by the Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Team
• Create content for eNewsletters, web, Social Media and more, including feature stories spotlighting STAR Partners, employees and customers
• Coordinate and facilitate video interviews with employees, STAR Partners and customer
• Highlight signage program
• Shadow LG Seeds Sales Account Managers (SAMs), interns and Technical Team Agronomists (TTAs) to experience sales aspect of the seed industry
• Create increased brand awareness and responsible for helping Marketing Team with branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, promotional collateral, etc
• Become familiar with and utilize sales tools such as AiM (CRM tool), INSiGHT, PiLOT for plots, the LG Seeds website and more as directed by Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Team
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities
• Keep accurate records of activities and expenses
• Operate according to the standards set forth by LG Seeds/AgReliant Genetics
• Assist the Sales and Marketing Teams with other responsibilities as needed
• College students who are interested in agriculture and majoring in Marketing, Communications, Advertising and/or an ag-related field
• Highly self-motivated: Many projects require self-motivation and self-reflection throughout the process. Must be able to manage time efficiently and effectively and stay organized.
• Excellent time manager: The seed industry can be stressful and fast-paced. Intern must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Integrity: Honesty and ethics are vital to this position.
• Dependability: Position requires intern to be reliable, responsible, on-time and dependable.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills: Writing and communication are vital in this role. Job requires working in a team setting, so intern must be able to collaborate and excel in a group setting.
• Strong work ethic: Intern must be willing to work hard and complete all assigned tasks.
• Professional attitude: Customer service is number one. Intern must be professional and courteous and always put the customer and others first.
• Great leadership qualities: Job requires taking charge and being a leader, especially during assigned sales or marketing project.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work required hours
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
• Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.