WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Prepares and processes bi-weekly transfer of payroll data and maintains continuing contact with payroll provider and fosters positive relationships with providers.
• Responsible for enforcing payroll policies. Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures; resolves problems concerning payroll, and answers inquiries as needed;
• Assists in development of overall payroll procedures by recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for greater efficiency; preparation, development and management of Department Procedure Manual.
• Maintains current knowledge of federal, state and local payroll and compensation regulations in order to ensure Company compliance.
• Maintains payroll system records, and related HRIS records, and compiles reports from databases as needed.
• Compiles payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401(k) deductions.
• Reviews timesheet information for completeness and accuracy. Follows up accordingly.
• Completes and submits Unclaimed Property reporting.
• Provides support related to payroll data, as needed, by external and internal auditors.
• Demonstrates ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Remains current on payroll systems to achieve alignment with benefits and other related items and ensures effective accounting support; submits proposals for change to maximize efficiencies.
• Responds to unemployment claims and reference checks as needed.
• Responsible for preparation of payroll statements and reports, including 401k reports and profit sharing reports.
• Assists with the maintenance payroll documents in employee files.
• Assists member of the Finance Department on special projects as needed.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• CCP certification preferred
• Five (5) or more years’ previous multi-state internet-based payroll experience desired
• Previous experience with Ultimate Software or Ceridian Dayforce preferred
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resource Department.
• Strong working knowledge of federal and multi-state payroll regulations and compliance
• Strong working knowledge of state tax law
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and customer service focus
• Ability to plan and manage multiple projects completely and accurately
• Ability to work as part of a team player
• Problem analysis and problem resolution skills;
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• Ability to work required hours
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.