WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Assist with daily production research projects and recording data on all work activities such as: stand counts, flowering data, plant measurement, pest control and other field activities as required
• Work in both field & warehouse
• Assist with seed inventory as needed
• Complete a written summary of work experiences at the end of the summer
• Follow all safety procedures & maintain housekeeping of plant and in the field
• Learn about AgReliant’s seed production technology and procedures
• Follow project protocols developed for each project
• Other duties as needed
• College students who are interested in agriculture and majoring in an ag-related field
• Strong interest in agronomic research preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred) and common PC-based software.
• Ability to work required hours
• Ability to lift up to 60 Lbs.
• Ability to walk fields & operate machinery as needed
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
• Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.