WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Assist in delivering in-season seed business.
• Develop and actively implement a plan to complete the seed return process by mid-June.
• Update maps with sign placement.
• Retrieve signs from customer fields.
• Create increased brand awareness in assigned district.
• Coordinate sign advertising program on customer’s fields as outlined by the Key Account Specialist.
• Assist in the planning and executing of an AgriGold Customer Recruitment Meeting.
• Assist with planting hybrid research plots.
• Complete vigor ratings and population counts on all hybrid research locations.
• Organize all signing of hybrid research locations and maintain professional appearance.
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Keep accurate records of activities and expenses.
• Operate according to the standards set forth by AgriGold.
• Assist Key Account Specialist with other duties as assigned.
• Pursuing an Agriculture focused degree in Agribusiness, Agronomy, Sales and Marketing, or related field
• A strong GPA
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and meet objectives.
• Professional approach and a strong work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word)
• Comfortable learning to use new technologies
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Work environment majority outdoors or driving with administrative office time weekly
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.