WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Lead and direct the AgReliant Genetics Breeding Technology Teams, including Molecular Marker, Native Trait Discovery, Geo Spatial Discovery, and Biostatistics Teams
• Innovate, implement and champion new technologies and processes to increase the effectiveness of AgReliant Inbred Line and Hybrid Product Breeders.
• Drive Breeding Technology collaborations and transfers with KWS and Limagrain JV partners
• Develop and implement metrics to track team’s impact on breeding pipeline
• Align with the Corporate Legal to ensure technology agreements are implemented.
• Recruit new scientists and develop existing team to grow into larger roles
• Collaborate with other Research directors and parent company research leaders
• Be an active and key member of the Research Leadership team
• Champion a culture of people development that grows skills, experience, and ability within your function.
• Drive the AgReliant Genetics Mission, Vision and Values in Breeding Technology and Research organization
• Other duties as assigned
• Ph.D. in plant breeding and ten (10) or more years’ experience leading breeding or breeding technology teams
• Significant experience implementing breeding technologies, including molecular markers, predictive analytics and native trait discovery within in a large, dynamic, commercially focused breeding organization
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, including to senior-level stakeholders
• Experience and comfort in driving organization and process change
• Working knowledge of and willingness to engage with New Breeding Technologies
• Ability to set direction aligned to the company strategy
• Experience with data analysis and data software tools (Tableau, Spotfire)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.