WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Develop and actively implement an annual budget for the region and achieve sales targets for areas of responsibility
• Lead Key Account Specialists within an assigned district. Provide timely and effective feedback as it relates to budget creation, strategy, goals, and tasks. Set direction, assess, motivate, develop, and create a diverse and inclusive environment.
• Assist the Key Account Specialists in successfully completing business plans
• Coach and develop team to improve specific competencies, skills, as it relates to effective selling techniques, product & agronomic knowledge, and use of digital agriculture tools
• Assume the lead role for any farm shows held in the region in coordination with the brand Sales & Production Coordinator.
• Act as a member of the AgriGold Sales Leadership Team, which includes short and long term strategic planning and implementation of the AgriGold marketing plan.
• Identify Key Accounts in the region with the assistance of the Key Account Manager and Marketing department
• Select great people through recruiting, hiring for Key Account Specialists and intern roles.
• Actively develop and implement a Key Account Strategy in the region in coordination with the Key Account Manager and the Divisional Sales Leader.
• Work closely with Customer Service concerning product availability, shipment, and deliveries.
• Track competitor sales and marketing programs and advise AgriGold Management.
• Champion company decisions and communications
• Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics and act as a role model for Company Core Values.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or related field desired
• Minimum of seven (7) years of sales experience sales/account management experience or 5 or more years of sales experience working in agriculture
• Experience working in the seed industry
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Financial, time, and territory management abilities
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
• Excellent leadership, people management, and relationship/team building skills
• Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative, assertiveness, and results orientation
• Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook)
• Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary, some overnight travel required.
• Ability to lift 60 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements.