WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Design and execute an annual communication strategy that aligns with the corporate and brand marketing plans and broader corporate strategy
• Develop strategy (as part of the overall communication strategy) that’s focused on helping to increase employee awareness and promote employee engagement
• Develop, maintain and work with brands and AgReliant personnel to calendarize internal communications tool (@AgReliant app)
• Develop relationships with key industry organizations, manage AgReliant participation and provide quarterly updates to the AgReliant Leadership Team
• Develop strategy (as part of the overall communication strategy) for the AgReliant and brand presence in key media sources. Prioritize media outlets, evaluate new and improved communication channels and maximize the company’s overall presence
• Work closely with AgReliant Leadership to ensure company voice, culture and brand positioning are communicated effectively among internal audiences
• Manage and oversee AgReliant Genetics’ digital strategy and guidelines (including AgReliant Genetics’ website and social media channels)
• Assist the business on key annual functions (e.g. internal events, marketing campaign analysis, collateral review) and other special projects
• Other duties as required.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in marketing / public relations / communications related field
• 5 – 10 years of experience working with individuals/teams
• Management/leadership experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, formal presentation skills, organization and planning, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity; judgment, decision-making
• PR and media strategy; AP style writing
• Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
• Basic video production and editing skills preferred
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred
• Some overnight travel required
• Ability to work required hours
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.