AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for overall management of field production, conditioning, warehousing, distribution and safety at designated plant; supervision and development of location personnel.
• Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Project a positive image of AgReliant Genetics.
• Minimize corn and soybean cost of goods sold (COGS) for designated location.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Health & Safety Program and Quality Management System.
• Supervise field and plant operations through the development of key staff members.
• Recruit, develop and supervise regular and seasonal staff.
• Develop budget for operations of location.
• Manage and oversee contract relationship with seed growers associated with location.
• Coordinate purchasing of inputs for location.
• Supervise seed distribution for locations.
• Propose and manage plant capital projects.
• Engage in community relations with local municipalities and government agencies.
• Understand and work with AgReliant sales team members in seed growing areas.
• Other duties as needed.
• B.S. degree in agricultural related field preferred
• Management/leadership experience
• Financial and budgeting experience
• Technical knowledge of plant, field and warehousing operations
• Working level of understanding on HR policies and procedures
• Excellent communication skills, team player, detail orientated
• Computer skills – Excel and Word
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred
• Ability to lift 70 pounds
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
• Some overnight travel is required - 10%
• Work environment - 10%-15% outdoor work
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.