WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Configure and deploy all computers, iPads, and iPhones for our end users
• First level support for any hardware or operating system issues on devices
• Proper use of documentation on all communications in the help desk system
• Utilize hardware images to build new laptop and desktop computers for deployment to end users.
• Technical support for Windows operating system, Office 365, and printer issues.
• Configure iPad and iPhone devices for deployment to end users.
• Technical support for issues with iOS and company-built apps for iPad and iPhone.
• Secondary support for the creation of new users in Active Directory and Company applications.
• Other duties as needed.
• B.S. in Information Systems or related field/experience preferred.
• Experience with assisting users with Windows operating systems and Apple iOS is required.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Create positive change in Company by working in a professional; adept manner with all employees at all levels; responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Work closely with other hardware specialists to resolve user issue and collaborate on improving solution processes.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly, problem solve, and communicate to end users in easy to understand terms.
• Less than 5% travel time is expected
• All work is completed in an office setting
• Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.