WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Research, design, test, and deploy software applications that create a great user experience for our customers, partners, and employees.
• Produce clean, efficient code based upon specification.
• Properly design database structures and workflow to accommodate the identified programming needs.
• Knowledge of coding languages and framework/systems as listed above.
• Other duties as needed.
• B.S in Information Systems or related field/experience preferred.
• Proven experience as software developer.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Work closely with other software developers, business analyst, and UX designers to create valuable applications.
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly and communicate complex business processes to other team members.
• A strategic business perspective with a broad working knowledge of organizational functions and how they relate to each other.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Create positive change in Company by working in a professional; adept manner with all employees at all levels; responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Knowledge of PostgreSql, MapBox, SAP ABAP and Hana would be beneficial.
• Position requires a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Less than 5% travel time is expected
• All work is expected to be in office setting
• Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.