WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for Seed Corn Production Interns for our Production locations located in Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska.
Seed production interns will assist in all phases of seed production, conditioning, warehousing and shipping to gain a better understanding of AgReliant Genetics & the seed production business.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service & professionalism
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgReliant Genetics
• Assist with daily production operations as required (product returns, rebag, retag, field activities, etc.)
• Work in both plant & warehouse
• Assist with field inspections as needed
• Complete a special project & present findings to AgReliant employees at the end of the summer
• Follow all safety procedures & maintain housekeeping of plant
• Learn about AgReliant’s six brands
• Other duties as needed
College freshmen, sophomores or juniors who are interested in agriculture and majoring in an ag-related field; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word.
Work required hours; ability to lift up to 70 lbs; able to walk fields & operate machinery as needed; must have valid driver’s license & meet MVR guidelines of Company; some overnight travel required.
Conditions of Internship
• Must meet requirements of position.
• Must provide own vehicle; AgReliant will reimburse you for business use as approved by Manager, if own vehicle is used for business.
• Must be willing to relocate if necessary - production facilities are located in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota & Nebraska.
• This is a non-exempt position & does not include any benefits.
• Any company provided equipment must be returned in good condition to the Company prior to end of internship.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.