WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administer (iCIMS) applicant tracking system and manage the recruiting process, including advising managers of the required approvals, manage job postings, and update job descriptions
• Support the onboarding process for new hires and interns including administration of background checks and drug screens
• Work with HR Partners on a variety of business activities
• Assist with the new hire, transfer, and termination process including updating databases and sending out communication pieces
• Assist with AgReliant’s employee development process
• Assist with the administration of the relocation assistance program
• Assist with service award program
• Plan and coordinate monthly lunch and learns on various topics
• Assist in planning of new hire orientation
• Assist with the immigration documentation process for international employees as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in human resources, management, or business administration
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, customer service, and professionalism
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities.
• Must be willing to learn and work as part of a team
• Independent thinker with ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
• Possess good technical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ability to work required hours, must have a valid driver’s license and meet Company MVR guidelines.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.