WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the company equipment. Planters, sprayers, tractors field equipment, and vehicles.
• Operate the equipment safely and efficiently.
• Ensure safety rules are followed at all times
• Act in accordance with AgReliant Genetics, Vision, Mission and Core Values.
• Other duties assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Five (5) or more years experience operating farm equipment
• Strong mechanical skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness and ability to complete Forklift Operator certification
• Ability to work required hours
• Some overnight travel required
• Ability to perform lifting of 50 pounds in varying ergonomic environments at the station.
• Must possess a valid driver License