WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
• Develop and implement sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals on targeted growers.
• Responsible for the short and long-term strategy and coordination & implementation of the AgriGold Marketing Plan within designated area.
• Assists and actively implements an annual budget for the targeted grower base.
• Develops and implements a Business Plan for the targeted growers within the goals of the overall brand strategy for the year.
• Develops and actively implements a brand awareness plan for the targeted growers within the goals and strategy of the Brand.
• Advise the Division Sales Manager/RSM of all major market developments with the targeted growers that affect sales and/or personnel.
• Submit all reports required by the Division Sales Manager/RSM and/or AgriGold Brand Office in a timely manner.
• Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
• Attend and participate in Company functions.
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Other duties as needed.
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player.
• Detail orientated.
• Good computer skills – Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated time management skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred.
• Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements.
• Some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.