WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Develops and implements a Business Plan for targeted growers to achieve or surpass sales goals.
• Coordinate and implement AgriGold’s marketing efforts towards a large grower segment.
• Supports Key Account Specialist in developing and growing relationships and sales with targeted accounts.
• Thinks creatively to bring value to large targeted farms through a more customized approach.
• Leverages all resources at his/her disposal to drive sales growth on large targeted growers, and spends within an annual budget.
• Develops and actively implements a brand awareness plan for the targeted growers within the goals and strategy of the Brand.
• Drives sales and adoption of Advantage Acre and other digital tools to enhance the selling process.
• Advise the Division Sales Leader and/or Regional Team Leader of all major market developments with the targeted growers that affect sales and/or personnel.
• Submit all reports required by the Division Sales Leader/Regional Team Leader and/or AgriGold Brand Office in a timely manner.
• Supports Regional Team meetings to help develop and train Key Account Specialists on target segment, and other support as requested by Regional Team Leader.
• Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
• Attend and participate in Company functions.
• Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics and act in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or related field desired
• Minimum of five (5) years of seed sales/account management experience
• Experience calling on large farmers and ability to influence their decisions
• Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) preferred
• Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Detailed oriented
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
• Ability to lift 60 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements.
• Some overnight travel required - Ability to travel up to 25%
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.