WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the application of programs, budgets, business plans, schedules, strategies and tactics that support field sales personnel, dealer networks and help the brand meet established goals for sales volume and market share growth
2. Regularly facilitate and present at both employee/dealer meetings, events and trainings
3. Analyze assigned geography for potential needs and available territories for dealer development and recruitment
4. Coordinate dealer recruitment efforts in assigned geographies
5. Manage dealer onboarding and on-going training
6. Facilitate meetings and events centered around preparing company personnel to better support and manage successful dealer networks
7. Assist in the promoting and training of the Advantage Acre system with dealers
8. Implement brand dealer agreements and sales strategies to meet the business goals of the company
9. Evaluate current and potential dealer performance to ensure growth
10. Review customer and dealer analytics and help develop action plans with both dealers and employees to drive budgeted growth
11. Support sales staff in communication tactics to ensure regular dealer engagement is met
12. Assist in the training and coaching of field sales people and dealers in achieving sales targets and deadlines
13. Track competitor tactics and programs and advise brand management
14. Duties to include farm manager customer segment supervision and management
15. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values
16. Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics, LLC
17. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism
18. Overnight travel within the assigned territory will be necessary as needed
19. Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by leadership either verbally and/or in writing
1. Knowledge of the seed industry, 10 years’ sales and/or marketing experience preferred
2. Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
3. Demonstrated ability to work with others, including building trust, communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with fellow employees, solve problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity
4. Working knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other customer databases
1. BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or agricultural related field preferred
2. Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to plan and manage multiple tasks completely and accurately; strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written; detail orientated; advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
1. Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; willingness to travel, some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.