WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Direct the sales efforts of assigned Team boundaries to achieve maximum sales, increased market penetration and efficient distribution of product.
4. Co-responsible with the Division Sales Lead and recruitment and training of Sales Account Managers.
5. Determine sales force requirements and provides forecasts as required.
6. Implement sales programs in the assigned territory and establishes sales objectives for Sales Account Managers.
7. Coordinate Sales Meetings including support of agronomists, marketing, administration, logistics, etc.
8. Collect past due accounts.
9. Create region budget as directed by the LG Seeds’ Management, including building sales forecast and sales reports, budget presentation and reporting.
10. Responsible for show plots in coordination with local agronomist.
11. Participate in trade shows as needed.
12. Create regional advertising in cooperation with marketing department.
13. Work closely with Customer Service concerning product availability, shipment, and deliveries.
14. Supervision and development of the sales force including Sales Account Managers as applicable.
15. Tracking competitor sales and marketing programs and advising.
16. Responsible for non-dealer accounts including distributors, large operators, etc.
17. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by Leadership.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired; five years’ experience preferred; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.