WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for general production activities throughout different seasons during the year. This will include, but not limited to, dryer/sheller operation, conditioning/treating seed, equipment maintenance, and help with shipping/warehousing as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, customer service and professionalism; responsible for promoting a positive image of the company
• Operate detasseling machines
• Assist in maintenance of field and plant equipment
• Assist in field operations and scouting
• Operate dryer and sheller under supervision
• Assist in Bulk Seed movement and management
• Assist in seed conditioning and treating operations
• Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner
• Warehousing and load building as necessary, including load checking for accuracy
• Performs duties assigned (maintenance, housekeeping, safety, etc.) to meet company quality standards
• Follow all safety procedures and maintain housekeeping of plant
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
• Other duties as required
Education/Experience: Work experience in the seed/ag industry is preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required. Additional preferences are excellent communication skills, team player; self-motivated; detail orientated; computer skills Excel and Word
Physical: Ability to work required hours and shifts; meet AgReliant's MVR requirements; able to lift 70 lbs.; able to walk seed fields, ~5 mi / day.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.