WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Develop, implement, and maintain compensation program to include structure, philosophy, processes, and communication.
• Use market data and best practice information to ensure competitiveness & alignment with vision, mission and values.
• Drive compensation processes including merit reviews, incentive compensation, profit sharing, market adjustments, total compensation statements, special projects, and analysis.
HRIS & Payroll
• Act as subject matter expert for HRIS and other HR technology platforms.
• Ensure data integrity across all HR technology platforms.
• Partner with IT and vendors to ensure seamless integration of HR systems.
• Manage special projects with technology vendors.
• Provide data analysis, metric information and internal/external reporting.
• Oversee administration of payroll.
• Evaluate internal controls and utilize best practices to ensure efficiency, accuracy and integrity in payroll processing and data.
• Lead and develop team.
• Provide value-added consultation and partnership with all stakeholders, including leadership team and functional areas.
• Collaborate with HR team to drive continuous improvement in alignment with the HR Mission and strategy.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in human resources, management, or business administration
• 5+ years of applicable human resources experience, including concentrated responsibility in a compensation role
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, detail orientated, continuous improvement oriented and flexible
• Tech savvy
• Ability to manage multiple projects and customer needs
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.