WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgriGold strives to lead the seed industry in every aspect. We are continuously working to improve our products, systems and people to better serve our customers. Customers are the life blood of any organization. As such, it is our personal goal to provide the best products and service in the industry. Quality products and service begins with the employees of AgriGold. The AgriGold team is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on one thing, corn and corn only. AgriGold Corn Specialists are focused on providing the best service and products available in the industry to our customers.
To maintain our standard of excellence, we are continually looking for quality candidates which rise to the top to add to our team. Our internship program is a rare opportunity which allows you to take the skills and knowledge gained through your college education and apply them in a practical setting. Our internship program has led to full time employment with AgReliant Genetics for a number of past interns ranging from positions in sales, production, research, marketing, and even onto management.
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Keep accurate records of activities and expenses.
• Operate according to the standards set forth by AgriGold.
• Assist Corn Specialist with other responsibilities as needed.
• Assist in delivering in-season seed business.
• Develop and actively implement a plan to complete the seed return process by mid-June.
• Update maps with sign placement.
• Retrieve signs from customer fields.
• Create increased brand awareness in assigned district.
• Coordinate sign advertising program on customer’s fields as outlined by the Corn Specialist.
• Assist in the planning and executing of an AgriGold Customer Recruitment Meeting.
• Assist with planting hybrid research plots.
• Complete vigor ratings and population counts on all hybrid research locations.
• Organize all signing of hybrid research locations and maintain professional appearance.
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Possesses effective organization skills
• Manages time effectively
• Ability to complete responsibilities without supervision
• Strong work ethic
• Professional attitude
• Great leadership qualities
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Valid driver license & meet MVR guidelines
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.