WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Assist with the supply chain and shipping operations at the Corporate office
• Support the sales returns process
• Attend and participate in department meetings
• Track and compile data regarding customer cancellations
• Interpret data, analyze results and provide reports
• Complete a supply chain project utilization Six Sigma methodologies and report findings to AgReliant management team
• Assist with additions, cancellations and other changes to customer deliveries
• Manually create trips in our routing optimizer
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
• Shadow different logistics and supply chain team members to learn more about their roles
• Manage the collection of delivery documentation
• Support the invoicing of brokered loads and the verification of invoices from contracted carriers
• Follow all safety procedures of AgReliant Genetics
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service & professionalism
• Assist in conducting or provide support during the yearly inventory at an internal or external production location
• Observe and assist with daily production operations as required (product returns, rebag, retag, field activities, etc.)
• Compete online courses using our internal course catalogue
• Some travel required, less than 10%, day and overnight trips in the Midwest
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgReliant Genetics
• Other duties as needed
College freshmen, sophomores, or juniors, who are interested in logistics and/or majoring in business; excellent communication skills, team player, detail-oriented, at least an intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.