WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Agronomists within the assigned area to implement the AgReliant digital agriculture strategy
2. Work with the Digital Ag Lead and Training & Development Coordinator to implement annual training plans and create required training material
3. Assist in testing and validation of digital agriculture platform tools and recommendations
4. Develop content to help support digital agriculture strategy and enhance learning opportunities
5. Conduct training at internal sales, dealer and customer meetings
6. Assess regional level digital agriculture data and provide the sales channel with information that demonstrates digital agriculture’s value to the seed conversation and give guidance on how to best incorporate it into the sales process
7. Research competitor’s digital agriculture platforms, implementation, pricing and market presence
8. Supplement the Advantage Acre support desk
9. Work with Agronomist in conducting digital agriculture testing trials
10. Assist Digital Ag Lead and Digital IT Platform Lead in feature development specifications for Advantage Acre
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by Leadership either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S. or M.S. degree in agronomy or agriculture systems management preferred
2. 3 – 5 years of experience working with individuals/teams either through training or demonstrations
3. Strong agronomic and digital agriculture knowledge and skills
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
5. Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) or ability to obtain CCA preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.