WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is responsible for all inventory management activities within the AgReliant production team. Oversees inventory management practice for corn, soybeans, alfalfa and sorghum. This position will work closely with members of the Production Operations teams and the Seed Quality Lab.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Project a positive image of AgReliant Genetics.
3. Ensure that all products released for sales meet or exceed the company quality standards.
a) Responsible for and has the authority to initiate a product recall if necessary.
4. Oversee quality review for all crops.
5. Oversee all inventory management activities in the corn, soybean, alfalfa and sorghum crops including:
a) Coordinate the preparation of packaging schedules.
b) Management of quality data from the seed lab to the production teams.
c) Compile and communicate supply information to Corporate Supply & Customer Service Lead and Brand Supply Managers as needed.
d) Contribute to the Corn/Soybean crop field placement activities.
e) Oversee plot seed selection for all crops (PCR, research, and sales testing projects).
f) Manage Customer call tickets in the department.
6. Audit crop inventories and prepares documents for proper discard of obsolete products for approval by COO, VP-Operations and CFO.
7. Manage wholesale activities for all crops including movements between AgReliant LLC and INC.
8. Analyze, compile, and report supply quality information to AgReliant leadership as needed.
9. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards to ensure continuous improvement within the Supply Chain.
B.S. degree in agricultural related field required; demonstrated experience in seed operations, supply management and wholesale purchasing and marketing desired; excellent communication skills, team player; detail oriented; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of the seed industry, quality assurance, Six Sigma/Lean Methodologies, preferred. APICS CPIM or CSCP certifications a plus.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.