WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This position focuses on balancing efficient production scheduling with timely demand fulfillment in a financially responsible way. This position will track and report key metrics of production output, raw material consumption, inventory disposals and location transfers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Create production work orders and the master schedule.
2. Revise production schedules when required due to order changes, material shortages, and capacity restraints.
3. Identify and drive resolution of issues preventing achievement of schedule.
4. Position packaging supplies to meet work order requirements
5. Monitor/audit conditioning plants for quality output.
6. Monitor/audit inventories during season
7. Coordinate Soybean annual physical inventory activities.
8. Collaborate with Procurement as required in recommending and purchasing production supplies.
9. Code production invoices and prepare accruals for accounting.
10. Lead the disposal/dump of unused inventory.
11. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards to ensure continuous improvement.
12. Maintain/update procedures as needed
13. Foster a productive relationship with 3rd party service providers
14. Demonstrate ability to achieve successful results.
15. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
16. Project a positive image of AgReliant Genetics.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Ag, Business, or Supply Chain required (or the willingness to obtain).
2. Knowledge of seed industry is preferred.
3. Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills, team player, detail orientated, and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
4. Knowledge of MS office products - Excel, Word and Access.
5. APICS or other relevant certification preferred.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.