WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Provide support for critical Human Resources processes and collaborate closely with all members of the HR Team. This position supports payroll, onboarding, benefits, and employee development programs. Accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality, and customer service are key competencies in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Accurately enter data for new hires, transfers, status changes, benefit changes, and terminations into the payroll system including updating databases and sending required communications.
2. Assist with the health & welfare plan administration, including enrollments, transfers, terminations and open enrollment.
3. Conduct regular audits to ensure employee payroll and benefit information is entered accurately.
4. Maintain organizational charts.
5. Support the recruiting and onboarding processes.
6. Maintain a basic knowledge of employee benefits programs to answer general employee questions.
7. Administer Company programs including service and retirement awards, tuition reimbursement and employee relocation.
8. Provide Wellness Team support including health club and smoking cessation programs.
9. Provide support for and maintain a working knowledge of HR systems to create reports and answer employee questions.
10. Keep HR Team members advised of potential areas of concern, escalate issues and recommend solution as appropriate.
11. Contribute to HR Team special projects as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma; Associates degree preferred. At least one (1) year previous HR experience desired. Must have strong attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to enter data quickly and accurately. Independent thinker with the ability to prioritize own work and multi-task. Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities. Willingness to learn new technologies. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous experience with Ceridian Dayforce or other HRIS systems a plus.
Ability to work required hours.
We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success. AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.