WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
LG Seeds strives to lead the seed industry in every aspect. We are continuously working to improve our products, systems and people to better serve our customers. Customers are the life blood of any organization. As such, it is our personal goal to provide the best products and service in the industry. Quality products and service begins with the employees and dealers of LG Seeds. The LG Seeds team is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on one thing, matching industry leading seed genetics to our customer’s fields for their maximum return on investment. LG Seeds Resource Managers and STAR Partners are focused on providing the best service and products available in the industry to our customers.
To maintain our standard of excellence, we are continually looking for quality candidates which rise to the top to add to our team. Our Rising STAR Partner internship program is a rare opportunity which allows you to take the skills and knowledge gained through your college education, plus the extensive sales, agronomy, and business skills training from our Seed Academy and apply them in a practical setting to grow your own seed business. Our Rising STAR internship program will provide in-depth training, support and business planning assistance to help college students build their own seed dealership business to provide an excellent income while returning to their home farm after graduation.
Members of the LG Seeds Rising STAR Partner Intern Team will gain the tools and information needed to run a successful professional seed dealership. From training in digital agriculture, sales, agronomy, building your dealership brand through marketing and more, our Rising STAR Partner Interns will learn how to rapidly develop a successful dealership while learning the skills to continue the growth. Rising STAR Partner Interns who meet objectives during the internship will have the opportunity to be their own boss as they build their successful seed business.
• Create increased brand awareness in assigned area.
• Assist in the planning and executing of an LG Seeds Customer Recruitment Meeting.
• Introduce self to each target farm operator and learn about the specific needs and expectations of those operators.
• Actively call on at least 20 prospects
• Promote your new business through field signage
• Start building your dealership brand - get a logo, do local advertising, be active on Social Media, etc.
• Become an expert on the Advantage Acre platform so you can utilize it to help your customers throughout the growing season
• Host a customer meeting where you walk your customers through the platform and get them set up on it
• Sign at least three customers up for the Advantage Acre platform
• Spend time with your LG Seeds Agronomist to learn about research and hybrid testing
• Attend agronomic training to boost your seed knowledge
• Locate one or more location for a test plot to improve product expertise and showcase products to your customer base
• Host a plot day or After Harvest Meeting to share product information with your customer base
• Travel to, attend, and fully participate in all scheduled training events.
• Complete all assigned training homework and tasks as requested.
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Use our AiM system daily to keep accurate records of activities.
• Operate according to the standards set forth by LG Seeds.
• Develop a business plan to grow the dealership.
• From a farm with the intention of returning to the farm after college graduation
• Highly self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Possesses effective organization and time management skills
• Ability to complete responsibilities without supervision
• Professional attitude with great leadership qualities
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Valid driver license & meet MVR guidelines
• Dependable personal vehicle
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.