WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Position is responsible for coordinating the day to day management of financing and accounting operations for the department as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Coordinate the daily activities related to payments, financing, accounts receivable on dealer/customer accounts.
4. Coordinate, administer and track customer financing programs and payments.
5. Responsible for accounting transactions on customer accounts.
6. Responsible for obtaining licensing information from customer.
7. Responsible for meeting corporate deadlines concerning financing and customer payment deadlines.
8. Report customer data and run reports for brand management as required.
9. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by Leadership either verbally and / or in writing.
Bachelor and/or Associates of Science in Business or related field desired; customer service driven; excellent communication skills; prior financial or accounting experience desired; team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, Access; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.