WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Support the business needs and objectives of the organization by developing and implementing best-in-class sales, marketing, agronomic, product, and business skills within the organization. Align closely with the Digital Ag team to support and implement training techniques.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with the Director of Professional Development to implement the annual corporate training plan.
2. Develop a robust sales and marketing training curriculum and delivery plan for continued skill set development of internal employees and external distribution models.
3. Work with the Digital Ag Lead to develop and implement training curriculum and facilitate continued learning applications.
4. Counsel with Product and Agronomic Management teams to create learning and skill set development for effective delivery of product portfolio benefits and agronomic skill sets.
5. Evaluate training needs, utilizing input from appropriate stakeholders within the organization, and make recommendations on the use of internal and external training resources.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised by leadership, as needed, either verbally and/or in writing.
1. Bachelors degree required, preferably in training & development, human resources, psychology, business, agriculture or related field, Masters degree is a plus
2. Instructional design or training certification is a plus (e.g. CPTM, CPLP, CTP, DiSC®, etc.)
3. Proven public speaking skills with the ability to effectively engage adult learners
4. 3 – 5 years professional work experience
5. Training, teaching and instructional design & development experience with knowledge of adult learning theory preferred
6. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
7. Agriculture experience & knowledge of seed industry preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.