WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Develops and implements a Business Plan for assigned district to achieve or surpass sales goals for the year.
• Focuses and invests time and resources in key accounts in assigned geography, consistent with AgriGold’s defined target.
• Responsible for coordination and implementation of AgriGold’s marketing plan within assigned sales geography.
• Drives sales and adoption of Advantage Acre and other digital tools to enhance the selling process.
• Utilizes resources efficiently and spends within an annual budget for the assigned district.
• Develops and actively implements a hybrid and variety research and testing plan for the district within the goals and strategy of the agronomy department.
• Advise the Regional Team Leader of all major market developments in the district that affect sales and/or personnel.
• Submit all reports required by the Regional Team Leader and/or AgriGold Division Leader in a timely manner.
• Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
• Assists with training, development, and mentoring of interns.
• Attend and participate in Regional Sales Meetings and other Company functions.
• Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics and act in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or related field preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of professional sales/account management experience or one or more years of sales experience working in agriculture
• Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) preferred
• Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Good time management skills and a strong work ethic
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Detailed oriented
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
• Ability to travel to visit customers and attend company meetings, some overnight travel required
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.