AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for field implementation of AgReliant Genetics digital agriculture strategy though training and support of brand sales and agronomy management teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Agronomists within the assigned area to implement the AgReliant digital agriculture strategy
2. Work with the Digital Ag Lead and Training & Development Coordinator to implement annual training plans and create required training material
3. Assist in testing and validation of digital agriculture platform tools and recommendations
4. Develop content to help support digital agriculture strategy and enhance learning opportunities
5. Conduct training at internal sales, dealer and customer meetings
6. Assess regional level digital agriculture data and provide the sales channel with information that demonstrates digital agriculture’s value to the seed conversation and give guidance on how to best incorporate it into the sales process
7. Research competitor’s digital agriculture platforms, implementation, pricing and market presence
8. Supplement the Advantage Acre support desk
9. Work with Agronomist in conducting digital agriculture testing trials
10. Assist Digital Ag Lead and Digital IT Platform Lead in feature development specifications for Advantage Acre
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by Leadership either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S. or M.S. degree in agronomy or agriculture systems management preferred
2. 3 – 5 years of experience working with individuals/teams either through training or demonstrations
3. Strong agronomic and digital agriculture knowledge and skills
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
5. Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) or ability to obtain CCA preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.