AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
This position provides technical support services to dealers, customers and sales personnel to promote brand products and position company for future sales growth; lends service to the sales team as needed; work closely within sales team to enhance key customer and dealer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
• Provide product and technical education to customers, dealers and sales team
• Promote, support and implement brand digital ag platforms including Advantage Acre and Climate
• Engage in team selling activities with assigned sales team(s) and schedule regular ride alongs.
• Enhance and build relationships with key customers and dealers.
• Identify, collect and prepare pertinent agronomic information and yield data from the field to support sales within the team(s) of responsibility;
• Assist and support the Area Sales Manager’s and Sales Account Manager’s with customer concerns and field evaluation of products;
• Assess product/technology needs within assigned sales team(s) to determine future needs and report to Area Agronomy Manager
• Present agronomic and product information at team meetings with assigned sales team(s); as well as dealer and customer meetings;
• Analyze and evaluate agronomic and product performance data; recommend the best methods to maximize the presentation of the information to the sales team(s);
• Review literature for topics on research material and technical information to prepare necessary articles for the brand newsletter and other company literature as required;
• Maintain appearance of company vehicle and equipment in an acceptable manner.
• Participation and attendance at company functions as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by leadership either verbally and/or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agronomy or related field desired; five years’ experience preferred; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.