WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This position provides technical support services to dealers, customers and sales personnel to promote brand products and position company for future sales growth; lends service to the sales team as needed; work closely within sales team to enhance key customer and dealer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
• Provide product and technical education to customers, dealers and sales team
• Promote, support and implement brand digital ag platforms including Advantage Acre and Climate
• Engage in team selling activities with assigned sales team(s) and schedule regular ride alongs.
• Enhance and build relationships with key customers and dealers.
• Identify, collect and prepare pertinent agronomic information and yield data from the field to support sales within the team(s) of responsibility;
• Assist and support the Area Sales Manager’s and Sales Account Manager’s with customer concerns and field evaluation of products;
• Assess product/technology needs within assigned sales team(s) to determine future needs and report to Area Agronomy Manager
• Present agronomic and product information at team meetings with assigned sales team(s); as well as dealer and customer meetings;
• Analyze and evaluate agronomic and product performance data; recommend the best methods to maximize the presentation of the information to the sales team(s);
• Review literature for topics on research material and technical information to prepare necessary articles for the brand newsletter and other company literature as required;
• Maintain appearance of company vehicle and equipment in an acceptable manner.
• Participation and attendance at company functions as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by leadership either verbally and/or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agronomy or related field desired; five years’ experience preferred; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.