AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Assist in the sales direction of the division to achieve maximum sales, increase market penetration and efficient distribution of product; co-responsible for recruiting, training and evaluating Area Sales Managers and Sales Account Managers; implement sales programs, establishe area and team sales objectives; determine sales force requirements and needs and provide regular team communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leadership through effectively recruiting, training, coaching, and evaluating an industry leading team of Area Sales Managers and Sales Account Managers
2. Direct the sales efforts of the assigned areas and teams to achieve maximum sales, increase market penetration, profitable growth and efficient distribution of product
3. Deliver on agreed sales targets, both short and midterm.
4. Assist in establishing sales objectives; determining sales force and head count requirements and providing sales forecasts as required
5. Maintain an elevated level of customer service and professionalism
6. Accountable for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
7. Work closing with the brand’s Division Manager, Area Agronomy Managers, Marketing Managers, Business Managers, Supply Managers and Brand Manager.
8. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by Leadership either verbally and / or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired; five years management experience preferred; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.