AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for digital agriculture technology support and day-to-day customer service operations. Daily oversight of Advantage Acre Associates and help desk activities including customer inbound calls and email system, Advantage Acre support website, and all other support resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with the Digital Ag Lead and Digital IT Platform Lead to develop, implement, and oversee standardized procedures for customer service calls, manual and automated reporting, and communication efforts
2. Provide leadership, coaching, and daily management of Advantage Acre Associates and assistance with internal and external support inquiries
3. Ensure internal and external customers receive a high level of service by ensuring timely and consistent responses to issues, concerns, and suggestions, as well as creating customer service benchmarks to be measured
4. Work with AgReliant Genetics IT team to align account structure and linkage with Advantage Acre and other digital ag tools
5. Assist Digital Ag Field Specialists with the development of training materials, messaging, and tools that will be used by brand sales teams and seed dealerships
6. Other duties as assigned
Duties and responsibilities may be revised by leadership, as needed, either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S. degree in agricultural, marketing or related field
2. 3 – 5 years of professional work experience
3. Customer service experience
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Tableau and Microsoft Office products
5. Knowledge of seed industry preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.