AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
This internship assists with planning and organizing duties of the Wensman Seed Product Manager; requires direct contact with the Brand Manager, National Sales Manager, Product Specialist, Regional and Territory Sales Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism
2. Project a positive image of Wensman Seed and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Assist with the summarization of product performance data, importation of data into data management systems, proof data.
4. Assist with company plot program as needed, under the direction of the Wensman Product Manager; site evaluation, capture of GPS coordinates for Advantage Acre Trials, flowering notes, agronomic notes, etc
5. Capture market data/trends through interviews with sales managers.
6. Coordinate and researche competitive unknown hybrids.
7. Help prepare data for presentations.
8. Assist with Product Manager and Product Specialist duties and responsibilities as required.
9. Other duties as required
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Product Manager either verbally and / or in writing.
Enrolled within a higher education institution.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have a valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.