AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering.
AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for organizing and coordinating product supply and brand customer service activities, training and best practices for AgReliant Genetics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supply Coordination: Coordinate the supply optimization for corn, soybean, sorghum and alfalfa inventories for the company. Work closely with the brands, production department and IT to develop an effective inventory management system. Maintain the product pedigree master for the company.
2. Supply Support: Work with brand supply managers, their teams and production department to coordinate and improve the supply management system. Schedule annual supply meetings including trainings for the team and lead the team to develop best in practice systems.
3. Trait & Genetics Reporting: Oversee genetic and trait reporting for AgReliant Genetics. Work closely with the brands and AgReliant accounting to achieve all deadlines.
4. Customer Service Coordination: Coordinate customer service activities, like training, with the brands business managers. Schedules regular calls and meetings to build on best management practices.
5. Active member of the cross functional product management team.
6. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by leadership either verbally and / or in writing.
1. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired
2. Five years’ experience preferred
3. Excellent communication skills, team player and detail orientated
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
5. Knowledge of seed industry
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.