AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for overall management of conditioning, warehousing and distribution at designated plant; supervision and development of location personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze and facilitate plant efficiencies
2. Lead and develop I.Q., conditioning, and warehouse teams
3. Track and report new crop bagging, rebag, and retag progress to LM and COM
4. Create, manage, and communicate – shift schedule as needed for conditioning and warehouse
5. Participate in the interviewing and hiring of fulltime, part-time, and seasonal staff as needed
6. Communicate treating and packaging supply needs to Purchasing Administrator
7. Work with Location Manager to create annual facility budgets
8. Work with field management/ agronomy and manage growing areas as needed
9. Lead root cause analysis of any seed loss at the site
10. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Health & Safety Program
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed by Leadership.
Minimum B.S. degree in agricultural related field preferred; management/leadership experience, technical knowledge of plant, field and warehousing operations, financial and budgeting experience; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.