WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for overall management of conditioning, warehousing and distribution at designated plant; supervision and development of location personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze and facilitate plant efficiencies
2. Lead and develop I.Q., conditioning, and warehouse teams
3. Track and report new crop bagging, rebag, and retag progress to LM and COM
4. Create, manage, and communicate – shift schedule as needed for conditioning and warehouse
5. Participate in the interviewing and hiring of fulltime, part-time, and seasonal staff as needed
6. Communicate treating and packaging supply needs to Purchasing Administrator
7. Work with Location Manager to create annual facility budgets
8. Work with field management/ agronomy and manage growing areas as needed
9. Lead root cause analysis of any seed loss at the site
10. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Health & Safety Program
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed by Leadership.
Minimum B.S. degree in agricultural related field preferred; management/leadership experience, technical knowledge of plant, field and warehousing operations, financial and budgeting experience; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.