AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
This Dealer Development Manager territory covers Kansas, southwest Missouri and Texas.
In collaboration with brand, division and corporate management, this position has the responsibility to implement the brands dealer initiatives and growth strategies. These initiatives and strategies include and are not limited to dealer recruiting, training and coordination of activities that support the highest quality and skilled dealers. Coordination with division and sales account managers will be paramount in ensuring that an adequate level of support is provided throughout the managers assigned trade area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the application of programs, budgets, business plans, schedules, strategies and tactics that support field sales personnel, dealer networks and help the brand meet established goals for sales volume and market share growth
2. Regularly facilitate and present at both employee/dealer meetings, events and trainings
3. Analyze assigned geography for potential needs and available territories for dealer development and recruitment
4. Coordinate dealer recruitment efforts in assigned geographies
5. Manage dealer onboarding and on-going training
6. Facilitate meetings and events centered around preparing company personnel to better support and manage successful dealer networks
7. Assist in the promoting and training of the Advantage Acre system with dealers
8. Implement brand dealer agreements and sales strategies to meet the business goals of the company
9. Evaluate current and potential dealer performance to ensure growth
10. Review customer and dealer analytics and help develop action plans with both dealers and employees to drive budgeted growth
11. Support sales staff in communication tactics to ensure regular dealer engagement is met
12. Assist in the training and coaching of field sales people and dealers in achieving sales targets and deadlines
13. Track competitor tactics and programs and advise brand management
14. Duties to include farm manager customer segment supervision and management
15. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values
16. Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics, LLC
17. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism
18. Overnight travel within the assigned territory will be necessary as needed
19. Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by leadership either verbally and/or in writing
1. Knowledge of the seed industry, 10 years’ sales and/or marketing experience preferred
2. Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
3. Demonstrated ability to work with others, including building trust, communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with fellow employees, solve problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity
4. Working knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other customer databases
1. BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or agricultural related field preferred
2. Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to plan and manage multiple tasks completely and accurately; strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written; detail orientated; advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
1. Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; willingness to travel, some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.