AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Support the business needs and objectives of the organization by developing greater selling, agronomic and business skills within the organization. Development, management, and implementation of AgriLearn™ Training and Development Platform. Oversight of branded learning path curriculum, calendar, and event coordination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with the Director of Professional Development to implement the annual corporate training plan.
2. Maintain a training tracking system/platform. Track attendance and expenses for all corporate & third-party Sales & Marketing training.
3. Manage the Sales & Marketing Training and Development calendar. Coordination of training events including webinar, e-learning, in-classroom, and in-field.
4. Execution and delivery of training content when needed to support elements of the annual training plan.
5. Assist with the on-boarding and learning programs for the trainee and intern programs.
6. Evaluate training needs, utilizing input from appropriate stakeholders within the organization, and make recommendations on the use of internal/external training and meeting planning resources.
7. Oversee the development, maintenance, and tracking of the on-line learning system for Sales & Marketing.
8. Other duties as assigned
Duties and responsibilities may be revised by leadership, as needed, either verbally and/or in writing.
1. Bachelors degree required preferably in training & development, human resources, psychology, business, agriculture or related field, Masters degree is a plus
2. Instructional design or training certification is a plus (e.g. CPTM, CPLP, CTP…)
3. Proven public speaking skills with the ability to effectively engage adult learners
4. 3 – 5 years professional work experience
5. Training, teaching and instructional design & development experience with knowledge of adult learning theory preferred
6. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
7. Agriculture experience & knowledge of seed industry preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.