AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Support the business needs and objectives of the organization by developing and implementing impactful curriculum primarily supporting the Sales & Marketing groups. Implement coaching programs that will improve the sales management skills of AgReliant Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with the Director of Professional Development to implement the annual corporate training plan.
2. Develop and deliver transformational coaching and leadership skills training to Sales & Marketing management roles.
3. Work with the Recruiting Coordinator to deliver the Sales and Marketing orientation programs to new hires and continued education efforts.
4. Design and implement curriculum for high potential sales, marketing, and agronomic roles.
5. Evaluate needs for Dealer Development Team including recruitment, training and strategic business planning skills, utilizing input from appropriate stakeholders within the organization. Make recommendations on the use of internal and external training resources and execute training plan.
6. Evaluate training needs, utilizing input from appropriate stakeholders within the organization, and make recommendations on the use of internal and external training resources.
7. Develop and deliver effective customer service skills training for internal AgReliant Customer Care Teams.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised by leadership, as needed, either verbally and/or in writing.
1. Bachelors degree required, preferably in training & development, human resources, psychology, business or related field, Masters degree is a plus
2. Instructional design or training certification is a plus (e.g. CPTM, CPLP, CTP, DiSC®, etc.)
3. Proven public speaking skills with the ability to effectively engage adult learners
4. 1 – 3 years professional work experience
5. Training, teaching and instructional design & development experience with knowledge of adult learning theory preferred
6. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
7. Agriculture experience & knowledge of seed industry preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.