AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Provide support for critical Human Resources processes and collaborate closely with all members of the HR Team. This position supports payroll, onboarding, benefits, and employee development programs. Accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality, and customer service are key competencies in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Accurately enter data for new hires, transfers, status changes, benefit changes, and terminations into the payroll system including updating databases and sending required communications.
2. Assist with the health & welfare plan administration, including enrollments, transfers, terminations and open enrollment.
3. Conduct regular audits to ensure employee payroll and benefit information is entered accurately.
4. Maintain organizational charts.
5. Support the recruiting and onboarding processes.
6. Maintain a basic knowledge of employee benefits programs to answer general employee questions.
7. Administer Company programs including service and retirement awards, tuition reimbursement and employee relocation.
8. Provide Wellness Team support including health club and smoking cessation programs.
9. Provide support for and maintain a working knowledge of HR systems to create reports and answer employee questions.
10. Keep HR Team members advised of potential areas of concern, escalate issues and recommend solution as appropriate.
11. Contribute to HR Team special projects as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma; Associates degree preferred. At least one (1) year previous HR experience desired. Must have strong attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to enter data quickly and accurately. Independent thinker with the ability to prioritize own work and multi-task. Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities. Willingness to learn new technologies. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Previous experience with Ceridian Dayforce or other HRIS systems a plus.
Ability to work required hours.
We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success. AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.