AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
• Develop, implement, and maintain compensation program to include structure, philosophy, processes, and communication.
• Use market data and best practice information to ensure competitiveness & alignment with vision, mission and values.
• Drive compensation processes including merit reviews, incentive compensation, profit sharing, market adjustments, total compensation statements, special projects, and analysis.
HRIS & Payroll
• Act as subject matter expert for HRIS and other HR technology platforms.
• Ensure data integrity across all HR technology platforms.
• Partner with IT and vendors to ensure seamless integration of HR systems.
• Manage special projects with technology vendors.
• Provide data analysis, metric information and internal/external reporting.
• Oversee administration of payroll.
• Evaluate internal controls and utilize best practices to ensure efficiency, accuracy and integrity in payroll processing and data.
• Lead and develop team.
• Provide value-added consultation and partnership with all stakeholders, including leadership team and functional areas.
• Collaborate with HR team to drive continuous improvement in alignment with the HR Mission and strategy.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in human resources, management, or business administration
• 5+ years of applicable human resources experience, including concentrated responsibility in a compensation role
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, detail orientated, continuous improvement oriented and flexible
• Tech savvy
• Ability to manage multiple projects and customer needs
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.