AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for identifying and analyzing new and existing business opportunities, partnerships and markets, new product or service offerings and markets to maximize the AgReliant business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collect data on customers, competitors and the market place, consolidating this information using key tools (e.g. Kinetic, Stratus, Etc.) that will be presented in quarterly meetings
2. Develop and maintain market, crop and competitor intelligence for use by corporate and brand management dispersing the information in quarterly reports
3. Assist with the further development of the AgReliant and Business Group Strategy by working with key management and team leads on developing, reviewing and implementing tactics and timing elements
4. Assess markets, identify opportunities and develop strategies for new or increased business development opportunities within AgReliant
5. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and the pricing requirements for each product
6. Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
7. Assist the business on key annual functions (e.g. Pricing, Marketing Campaign Analysis) and special projects
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by the VP of Marketing and Business Development either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S. or M.S. degree in agriculture / marketing related field
2. 3 – 5 years of experience working with individuals/teams
3. Management/leadership experience
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
5. Knowledge of seed industry preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.