WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Participate in seed packaging, planting, pollinating, note taking, harvest, and shelling.
• Inventory and maintain seed stocks.
• Organize and conduct field experiments. This includes site selection, planting, scouting, coordination of field activities, spraying, and timely harvest.
• Recruit, supervise, and train seasonal employees.
• Operation of field research equipment such as planters and combines.
• Ensure safety rules are followed at all times.
• Promote a positive image of the company and the research department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Agronomy, Plant Breeding, or related field
• Three (3) or more years experience in seed research
• Experience operating and repairing agricultural equipment desired
• Experience with leading and managing full-time and seasonal employees
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data collection and retrieval.
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred) and common PC-based software.
• Must be able to obtain a pesticide/herbicide applicator license.
• Ability to lift up to 60 Lbs.
• Ability to travel 40 nights per year, including weekends.
• Ability to work extended hours outdoors during the entire growing season.
• Must have valid drivers license and meet MVR guidelines
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.